TODAY............

Dandy Dave

<span style="color: #CC0000">....December 7th, 1941 is a day that will live in Infamy......</span>

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #3333FF">Remember Pearl Harbor.</span> </span>

<span style="color: #FF6600">A salute to all those who served!</span> grin.gif

<span style="color: #CC0000">Bring Back FDR! We need a NEW DEAL!</span> <span style="color: #3333FF">Dave!</span> smile.gif

Indeed, lot of people don't know about the war.

But with my age (42) i am knowing. I have read a lot of books about the war.

I am still thankfull of the people who died for us, and who saved us from Hitler and his people.

Taco.

I always remember Pearl Harbor Day and all the other Veterans and national holidays. I even named my dog after a WW11 Navy captain.

I am a veteran with 21 years service and support several veteran's organizations. I feel our government should do more in the way of help and support.

Dan

I know you are proud of your dad, well I'm proud of him too along with my dad who served in the Pacific.

If I had the opportunity I would thank him for giving me and you the chance to pursue our goals in life and all the other Americans whether or not they know of their sacrificies.

God Bless your DAD.

Dan

Thanks Dan,

You are right about our government not supporting the veterans. All you need to do is watch the news to see how our present veterans are getting screwed and forgotten at every turn. They are either forgotten in some crappy little hospital (Walter Reed) in deplorable conditions or they are having to pay back any enlistment bonus they received if they are not able to return to duty.

It is never to late to thank a vet. If you see one or know of one, thank him/her for the fact we can do what we want when we want and that we are speaking English (American) and not Jap or German. Spanish is a whole other subject.

So Dan, thanks again for your thought on my Dad and all the other veterans including you, me, Lamar, and all the rest . I will not even try to name some that we know of for fear of forgetting some.

But for all of you soldiers, sailors, airmen: Thanks, and for you Jarheads...Semper Fi!.

Stevo