Sign in to follow this  
Tri-shield

WTB 1959 or 1960 Buick Wagon

For the information of all I've received several messages now asking for the number of the man who owns this car. I answered a couple but in fairness to Eric Bernard am now going to stop responding to those requests. He started this thread and in fairness to him we ought to give give a chance to get the car.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tri-shield</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, Dyna!

I appreciate the heads up. Guy wants too much for a BIG project. I'm still looking.</div></div>

smile.gif -- well I'm keeping my eyes up (making searches for Buick wagons once a week so I think I will bounce into some 59/60 too...

Thing is that I look for a 71-76 Buick Estate Wagon, ok condition but doesn't need to be mint. So while you are looking for 59/60 if you bounce into one of those email me and I will continue sending 59/60 you way...

Cheers Dyna

Hi, There is a 1960 wagon (LeSabre?) here in Lewiston, ID. Needs restored. It has solid body (white with red top/red interior), disc brakes. I was told it moves under it's own power. The down side is the interior needs alot of work. I believe all the glass is good. It is sitting at one of the local body shops (shop owners car). I can get address and telephone number if anyone is interested. I'm not on here every day, so you may need to allow a couple of days for a response, but I will try and check it a little more frequently.

Thanks you.

I do appreciate the lead, droptop_kelley.

I did talk with the owner a few months back. It's too big a project and too much money for what it is.

are there any 59-60 wagon parts cars anywhere?

i ned some wagon specific exterior stainless for my 60,

around the door windows and at the base of the side roof line.

could also use a correct roof rack

thanks

Found the wagon. Seller said still waiting on a title. I think it's goin' on 6 months now. Maybe time to move on?

Guest imported_MrEarl

Have already talked to the owners and have additional photos. May be worth lookin into. Some rust in the rear quarters behind rear wheels, interior not original. It's about 1.5 hrs up 441 at the NC line. Will go look at or help all I can. Just don't axe me to deliver that monster, please!!!! My trailer springs still haven't sprung back since the last station wagon I hauled. crazy.gifwink.gif

Of course one can't go to Dillard GA without going to the The Dillard House Restaraunt , so there may be meal fee involved. wink.gif

Hi Dyna,

I appreciate the heads up!

And hello Lamar,

Thank you very much for sending me the add'l pix. I do appreciate your kind offer to have a look, but this one's too big a project for me.