How about a REALLY GOOD LAUGH :)

Roadster90

Guest MauiWowee

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PTC Bob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is why there has to be some sort of regulation to these kind of sites...."professionally cleaned", yeah right! </div></div>

There is an underlying regulation..............

Caveate Emptor

cool.gif

Guest dpannell

Nic, Maui is right....Caveat Emptor. I'm certain this individual has shown up on someone's "list" of who NOT to buy from. I've dealt with him a few times despite warnings....and finally got burnt. All of thier descriptions are suspect......and so are the probabilities that you'll actually receive the item.

Dave

This is the same seller that had a window switch for an '88-89 for sale with the sort of same description "in good condition as seen in the picture". He showed the picture of a window switch but the top black label was missing and the white plastic underneath was all that was there. This black label is a foil material and very hard to glue back on without wrinkles.

Hey folks....I think I have been mis read here. I generated this post as I thought it to be very amusing....for the comical value more or less. One needs not only to view the picture in the ad, but also read the description listed as well.....for GRINS smile.gif.

**I really hope that everyone here knows who the "coolparts pair" are, and seriously hope that they are not on any of our Christmas card lists ....... smile.gif

Anyone need a nice set of slightly used carpets??? I ain't real sure if they're brown and stained gray, or gray and stained brown??? old rover used to sleep on em with arnold our pet pig. Profesunally cleaned by my dear old mame! Just call BR-549 and ask for Jr Samples. Commin at ya from Corn County. Hee Haw.... laugh.gif Dave!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dpannell

Well nuts....It's been pulled already......

It was a really nice picture of a power steering pump being advertised as an alternator.