Silver Arrow #10 for sale, Raleigh, NC

Rivman

This is not mine I just thought I'd put it out for anyone interested.

I might try and take a look at it today if I can get hold of the guy and find the time.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">1999 Buick Riviera Special Edition - You will Love This Car</span></span>

Reply to: sale-481935666@craigslist.org

Date: 2007-11-17, 4:17PM

This car is number 10 of 200 ever made in the Silver Arrow series, and '99 was the last year this legend car was made. Interior is all light gray leather, in good condition.

If you are looking for a James Bond/spy/mobster/spaceship/rocket type of car, this may be just what you are looking for. Has respectable "get up and go" power. Car runs strong and performs top notch.

I am the second owner. 179k. Mostly highway miles.

Features:

Supercharger - 240 hp V6

Transmission rebuilt at 120k

Moonroof

Leather, heated seats

Passenger side temperature controls

CD and cassette player

Super strong, long lasting 3800 series engine (GM stopped making them because they are TOO reliable)

Thanks for looking. Call Sean at 788-1614 if you are interested.

• This item has been posted by-owner.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/car/481935666.html

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I’d let everyone know, it’s not for sale anymore! It needs a good bit of cleaning, wait "A GOOD BIT OF CLEANING", and then have to see what needs repaired! If it had been just another Riviera I would have walked away, but with it being a Silver Arrow I figured I’d try and get it back to where it should be or as close as I can anyway!