91 Convertible on ebay is back

Guest BREH

The retired car dealer is back with the same 91 convertible,he added 7k miles to it.And still has the same buy it now of $21,500.I heard some not so nice things about him,anyone know what the deal with this guy? confused.gif" border="0

I'm glad you asked. I saw this car on ebay last night and thought it looked familiar.<P>Anybody actually bought a vehicle from him?<P>Anyone ever met him?

BREH: What did you hear about him? You can post under a different name if you're worried about looking like a gossip or a slanderer. <P>The last auction petered out at $6.6k. wink.gif" border="0

Someone on this site said that a few Allante buyers were not happy with his sales ehtics,I have not had any dealings with him myself.But I know bad news travels fast in the sales biz. rolleyes.gif" border="0

If any of you BIG MOUTHS have a complaint against me for selling Reatta's, Show your name, don't hide behind a cloud. If you have any comments or questions about me, ask me . Don't make assumptions I think this is great car. But I can' keep all the cars in the world. I only sell premium vehicles and make sure the people that purchase them know how to operate them and take care of them. I have forgotten more in the 60 years that I have been handling cars than the winers will ever learn.... Mark Doyne.. mdoyne1@tampabay.rr.com

Heck of a way to go about defending yourself and retaining potential customers.. No one here on this thread has said anything bad about you. they were merely inquiring if there had been anything bad said about you.. You come in here calling them all BIG MOUTHS.. hmm.. just lost ME as a potential buyer.. Will definitly remember your name and auctions. and steer clear.. <P> Doesn't matter how long you ahve been in business or what you know.. when you start belittling people and snubbing them, you definitly don't deserve any business from me or anyone I know.

>I have forgotten more in the 60 years that >I have been handling cars than the winers >will ever learn.... <P><BR>Apparently grammer, spelling, and tact were lost as well. wink.gif" border="0