1990 Coupe for sale in Atlanta, GA

1990 Buick Reatta 2 Door Coupe<P>? One owner<BR>? All documentation including:<BR>o Original Window Sticker<BR>o Owners manuals in original leather binder<BR>o Original Sales brochures on the Reatta from Buick<BR>o ALL service records!!<BR>o 1990 Buick Reatta Service manual<P>Taken From the Window Sticker:<BR>? 2.8 Litre 3800 V6 W/SFI<BR>? Automatic Trans<BR>? Two remotes for keyless entry<BR>? Power Windows<BR>? Fast Ratio Power Steering<BR>? Power Door Locks<BR>? Delay feature wipers<BR>? Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel<BR>? Front Wheel Drive<BR>? Power 4 Wheel Disc Brakes<BR>? Electric Trunk Release<BR>? Gages and Tachometer<BR>? Cruise Control<BR>? Tilt Steering Column<BR>? Cornering Lamps<BR>? Electric Rear Window Defogger<BR>? Driver Side Air Bags<BR>? Composite Halogen Headlamps<BR>? Lighted Vanity Mirrors<BR>? High Mount Stop Light<BR>? Fog Lamps<BR>? Gran Touring Suspension<BR>? Gunmetal Gray Mettalic<BR>? 16 Way Adjustable Drivers Seat in Slate Leather<BR>? Electric Sliding Sunroof (NO LEAKS)<BR>? CD Player<BR>? AM/FM stereo with Graphic Equalizer, Cassette and 6 Speakers<BR>? ORIGINAL floormats (in plastic) <BR>? EXTRA Wheel<P>Beautiful car inside and out. Runs and drives GREAT!!<BR>This was a 31,000.00 dollar vehicle when new. There were only about 22,000 of these cars made and they are becoming more valuable every day. Care has 84,000 miles on it.<BR>Call today for an appointment to see this great privately owned car. First 6250.00 takes it home. (770) 516-2139 and ask for Paul<BR>PS. In process of posting pictures to view. If you would like the URL write me.<BR> smile.gif" border="0

Guest jadesdrift90

Wish I had the 6200+, I would be there in a heart beat! Nothing would look prettier next to my Driftwood than a Gunmetal...will you take monthly payments. I just paid off the stupid Blazer and have an extra $460 every month now....!<P>Jade cool.gif" border="0<P>P.S. I could give you the title to my Reatta til I paid for yours...what a deal!<p>[ 04-12-2002: Message edited by: jadesdrift90 ]