<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: windjamer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Map quest can not seem to find Flinstone MD. Is the spelling in the calender wrong?? If not whats it near?? </div></div>

If they spelled it Flinstone it is misspelled. It should be Flintstone. We drive right past it on our way to Hershey every year.

I recently visited the web site for the host hotel for this event (Rocky Gap Lodge & Golf Resort). The web site seemed to indicate that there were no rooms available for the days around when this meet is being held. Does anyone know if the meet has reserved a block of rooms (or the entire hotel)? I get the feeling that AACA members may have to call the hotel to book a room instead of using their web site.

The exit on I-68 to Rocky Gap State Park is about 9 miles east of Cumberland and 3 miles west of Flintstone. You can see the Lodge from I-68.

Besides the host hotel, there are about 10 motels and B&Bs around Cumberland - a few on the east end of town and several chain motels on the west end in LaPlata. Almost all have easy on/off access to I-68. There's also a Holiday Inn in downtown Cumberland. When calling Rocky Gap, be sure to mention the AACA for the special rate.

Also, check out the Queen City Region website at http://local.aaca.org/queencity. There's extensive info about the meet on the website.