Help! AC & Air Pump Brackets/Locations

83RivConv

Well, I messed up this time. About 2-3 months ago I removed all engine front accessories/brackets to replace a water pump. As I was going to replace pump in next several days, I skipped my usual sketching during disassembly--well you know the rest, my memory failed in mean time.

Could someone please provide or direct me to a sketch/drawing showing AC & Air Pump bracketry/ spacers/bolts. I pretty well whipped the PS pump & alternator side. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Vehicle is 83 Riv Conv w/ 5.0 L (307 cu in) engine. I took a picture of my left-over "stuff" in question, but have not yet figured out how to post a pix for sure. Tried & if it uploaded OK I describe more in another post...

TIA, Monte

post-54250-143137953146_thumb.jpg

More info re: picture--I believe,,,

Long bolt on right goes thru inboard side of AC comp'r to its adjusting bracket slot--w/ spacer between back of comp'r & slotted adj. bracket?

Long bolt on left goes thru AC comp'r pivot, support brkt & air pump pivot bracket holes?

Have no idea re: proper location of spacer & thick washer on left???

BIG ? is where/how "L" bracket goes/is installed???

Large bolt at btm (of 4 shown) is a mystery & may have come from Pwr Strg/ Alt'r side???

Small bolt at top (of 4 shown) goes in Air Pump adj brkt slot @ back?

TIA again for any light y'all may shed on my gloomy condition,,, Monte

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sosuzguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hum, I might can take a picture of mine together Friday or this weekend during the daytime if you'll hollar at me later on so I don't forget. JHP@airmail.net

</div></div>

Thanks for the offer Jason, but I just got ahold of another Riv owner (altho an 84) locally (well 32 miles away) & popped his hood & drew several sketches & solved my dilemma.

I was also missing a bracket that was still in my parts washer (seeing his really made me feel stupid) & I could have likely saved the trip & this thread write-up....

P.S. He has a really nice 11k mi maroon hardtop & I think I cleaned up all the drool b4 closing hood.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sosuzguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great.. keep me in mind, I'm handy with the 307 Riv's and am a visual person to take pictures to illustrate.

</div></div>

Great--will do Jayson. Sorry about the earlier misspell of name--leaving out the "y". Again my memory was insufficient as I failed to look-back to ck spelling. Another assumption gone bad..

Tks again,,, Monte