Lower Control Arms -Ball Joints Bushings

Guest REATAMANZ

Guest imported_REATAMANZ

There is a possiblity I can get my hands some lower control arms. Bushings and Ball Joints that will be excess come the end of November. Right now, until we know the final buy before we exit this business I have no idea how many. These would be orginal equipment parts. The control arms would not be assembled.

If anyone might be interested let me know. I had to pass on air compressors last month which I could have bought 100 for $10 bucks a a piece. ( I got two free ones) I have no idea what the cost would be for these suspension parts.

It might be helpful if someone would know the value and I could try to shoot for that or lower.

The ball joints hold up pretty well but a common problem with the lower A arms is the rod going forward off the arm that bolts through some rubber grommets and through the cradle is prone to rusting out and breaking especially on Northern cars exposed to salt in the winter. This rod is about 1/2 inch in diameter but will rust right through in the grommet area. I have sold a few lower A arms because of this problem. It would be a good idea to get the A arms if you can also get them comparably cheap but then you have the problem of finding buyers. We talked about the compressors but with the purchase price plus the shipping it didn't seem like a good idea at the time. Over the years I have sold 6 to 8 A arms but I would expect that number to go up some as the cars get older.

Finding buyers is the problem as items like these are not good Ebay items because it is not something a person would want to have as a spare.