found reatta in junk yard gd shape

to all northern califorina reatta enthusiasts i found a reatta in a east bay junkyard its in good shape and the entire engine is complete if yr intested email me at Reynaeastbay@aol.com.sorry no pictures and i dont know what year is but i know how hard it is to find any buick part and i aint gonna bullshit u guys because im in the same situation with my 69 skylark im just trying to help any buick fan

In response to your message about a Reatta, I have an '89. I am interested in a left front fender, a front bumper, a left headlight, a foglight, and a turn signal assembly. If any of these parts are available, please e-mail me with the price.<BR>cdlau@hotmail.com

Here is a list of people with Reatta parts cars. You will need to contact them to determine if they have the part you need.<P>Sek3@aol.Com (90 rear only ..blue seats)<BR>lbtsales@penn.Com<BR>tonyc@tmlp.com ('88 red/tan, '88 white/red, '89 burg/grey)<BR>Jhnprsn540@cs.com ('88 black/grey)<BR>apoolart@aol.Com ('89 red/grey)<BR>jfinn@computerpro.Com (several cars) '88 silver/grey sunroof<BR>abowen@stanleyworks.Com ('88 black/grey)<BR>ccrowe@tuthill.com ('89 silver/grey)<BR>Similex@aol.com ('90 black /tan interior)<BR>jrsettle@bellsouth.net 1989 coupe, burg int)<BR>jkrafty@bigfoot.com ('89 coupe)<BR>blkmagicarab@earthlink.net ('91 white coupe/tan interior) some front damage<BR>larsbammer@aol.com ('89 blue/blue) Cincinatti area<BR>eswaim@sirus.com ('88 white/red) front damage<BR>------------ the following are wrecking yards with Reatta parts---------------------<BR>* <A HREF="http://www.brandywineparts.com" TARGET=_blank>www.brandywineparts.com</A> (Ron Hall) in Virgina and MD<BR>* <A HREF="http://www.thebuickplace.com" TARGET=_blank>www.thebuickplace.com</A> (Phil Hertel) Phoenix AZ<P>If you have a parts car to add or have information about a Reatta in a wrecking yard, send the information to me and I will update this list.<BR>Barney@texas.net