Good-bye Chrylserati emblem...

FILBERT

I bought it on E-bay. Just do a search for the following:

CAR GRILLE EMBLEM BADGES - MASERATI

It was only $24 including shipping, and went on very easily with long bolt like things that secure from the inside of the grill. And the bolts fit to the sides of the original emblem so I didn't have to remove or modify the old one. I think it looks more masculine than the little plastic pentagram thingy! And it looks even better from a distance.

The BiTurbo had a nice one on the "C" pillar that might fit nicely. I will look I think I have one, then I will check the fit.. And the one on "Cowancom's" picture looks like it Lou

I checked the BiTurbo is 2 1/4" high the Chryslerati emblem is 2 1/2" high

Yea Allen, I think it's a quality thing.

I agree the only emblems I leave on the car are those Pentrident Chryslerati emblems that are on the front, rear, and console. ~ But ~ when you compare the quality between the Chrysler and the Maserati emblem, It's a shame.. Lou

Okay, I started this thread, and I own a TC and the 83 LeBaron so I guess I'm qualified to compare? Anyway, they are like distant cousins, both with Japanese (Mitsubishi) hearts, but the TC has a full-blooded Italian mom, and a Japanese-American dad! So to me the Italian wins out. I love both my "kids" as much, but they are both unique, and my little "woody convertible" gets plenty of admiration on the road, plus I can put the top down at a stoplight and it has a back seat to boot! They look great parked side by side with the tops down and there leather hides glistening in the sun. And by the way, I really like the other grill emblems which show our unique ability to customize our cars to our own tastes without compromising their beauty. 'Nuf said.

• 4 weeks later...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCandme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Iacocca put a lot more into making this vehicle a reality than anyone at Maserati.

</div></div>

That's what we're trying to hide....!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCandme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wipe the Marinara off your chin! Let's see, Italian contributions.....The Pope (some guy that wears dresses).....The Mafia....(spaghetti eating murders)....Italian automobiles.....Lamborghini...who the hell can afford one?...Fiat...wow Quality oozing out all over....uh-huh </div></div>

Marconi, macaroni, Hadrian's wall, Coliseum, sensuality, Gina Lollabrigida, Sophia, Claudia Cardinale, and uhh, oh yeah, style!