2003 Reatta, almost anyway, it is GM.

FlyByNite

I'll do the same as I did with my Reatta, wait until it's ten years old and then buy a nice low milage one. Cadillac, new, probably limited production = well past my buying power.<BR>Wild guess basic vehicle $50+K.<p>[ 03-25-2002: Message edited by: FlyByNite ]

Story in LATimes business section this morning about how Cadillac sales have plummeted, and how desperate the Cad division is to re-establish the super-luxury image, which it's lost to Ford (with Range Rover, Aston-Martin, etc.), BMW, M-B, et. al. The story mentioned this Cadillac Robot-Cop lookalike (much like the butt-ugly Audi thingamajig), and hinted at a $200,000 price tag! Gulp!<P>Jerry

If I have been reading the releases correctly this car will sell in the low 50's much like the Allante with out the Italian trappings, Has much interest for me , this mat be my new "Reattta", Northstar and more....

I don't know about designers nowadays, this looks suspiciously like an audi/mercedes. I swear all they have in them is to copy something. The best example is the new T-BIRD, I bet Henry is turning around in his grave. Has anybody else noticed, ITS AN UGLY COPY OF A 53 VETTE shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0 You would think someone at ford would have noticed. rolleyes.gif" border="0 BILL

I see I'm not alone. Anyone who see's the beauty in the Reatta, has my philosophy.GM used to make the most beautiful cars on the planet, now it makes ugly cars. I know thats a big brush, but, with a few exceptions, it's true. In my eyes.The Caddy XLR leaves me cold. Maybe if I saw it in the flesh, I'd change my tune. The Chevy SSR 'truck' looks like an early '50s Chevy; probably supposed to, but I don't care for it. My taste and viewpoint. Chrysler, on the otherhand is turning out some gorgeous machinery. I bought a '99 Prowler, and am grinning from ear to ear.