1988 Buick Reatta 4K miles

Perfect for the collector! I have owned since new. I would now like to sell. As for the condition of the peice, well all I can say is, it has been in my climate controlled, no sun light garage since new and only has 4k miles. Please, please, serious inquires only. e-mail to<P>artburtnett@pennswoods.net. tongue.gif" border="0artburtnett@pennswoods.net

I'm sure MANY folks will be interested here, so please give more info:<P>VIN number?<P>What options? Sunroof? 16-way seats?, etc....<P>What color exterior & interior?<P>Condition of leather - any rips or cracks?<P>What's the price?<P>Where are you located?<P>Hey folks, anything else?

This one has been for sale before, a year or two ago.<P>Has the asking price dropped?<P>Cannot put my fingers on the printout of prior information nor recall all the details.<P>If I recall correctly the car did not have all or in fact any of the options available in 1988. Do not remember if it had suede or no suede.<P>Price was sky high somewhere in the $30K to $50K range.<P>How does a car get 4K miles on it if it never saw any sunlight???!!!!<P>Barney might be able to recall better some of the details if we do not hear back from the seller soon.<P>Sounded like a very nice car for someone with a lot of money who is not going to drive it to maintain its high price.

Okidoke here's some info.<P>Vin # G4EC11C5JB903161<BR>As you all know the first run year for a car is always special. And to the best of my information the number of '88 Reattas built was 4,708. And Im sure that not many of them would have this low of miles, or have virtualy no deteriation as this one does. Im not pitching a sales line when I say this, but this car is absolutely gorgeous. I have the original battery (for show purposes)And also the original windshield washer fluid is still in the car. I have never drivin it in the rain nor has it been washed, only waxed and pampered. Under-carriage perfect. I really do not know what else to say. This is a show piece. Perfect for a collection.<P>8 way power seats Driver and Passenger.<BR>Bright Red Exterior<BR>Gray Leather Interior (no suede)<BR>does not have a sun roof<BR>has 41Q side stripes (gold)<BR>B84 molding (Black)<P>Leather is perfect.<P>As for the cost, well I believe this is best discussed in person. I mean yes, this is a rare find. Im sure this can be understood.<P>Thank you so much for your interest.<P>Please email if you would like pictures, and, or if you would like to see the car in person. grin.gif" border="0artburtnett@pennswoods.net

Guest C.F.Massie

If you are such a fanatic about that Reatta and a collector, as you seem to be, why didn't you register on this site before? These cars are getting very rare and we need all the people who own or had one previously to help those of us still enthralled with this car to keep track of them and availability of parts. It would have been nice to know if you had any info all this time to share with the rest of us. Also if this car is so special why get rid of it, too many toys in the garage? confused.gif" border="0

Thank you all so very much I did'nt know this car would grab so much attention from just one site, my e-mail has been going crazy. grin.gif" border="0

Yes happy seller, your right. What you have is a rare find. I only wish that the '57 T-Bird that I restored, could have been found in the condition that your reatta must be. I thought that the labor of love in restoration would be priceless, but what would have been truly priceless would be to have found one like, as you say, a original show piece.