Sign in to follow this  
whizzer guy

For Sale: 2006 Horton Hauler car Trailer 8' x 16'

For sale 2006 Horton Hauler Model: H816TA 8’ x 16’ with a 3’ V nose front for better gas mileage. Trailer is 19’ long to the front V-nose inside. Trailer has a 7,000lb GVW and has (2) 3500 lb Torflex axles under it. Believe me it is a must better ride with the Torflex axles then just the spring axles. Trailer has one side door and a heavy duty rear ramp door. Also has finished wood interior and a roof vent on top of trailer. Trailer has a no slip gray floor. Trailer has 1 small scratch on the side in back and also 2 small dents in the back ramp door that have been filled in..I just wanted to add the empty weight of trailer is 2810 Lbs and has a GVW of 7,000 Lbs also it has 4 wheel electric brakes and had a break away switch Please call me if you have any questions at work if needed during the day 8;30-5;00 est at 1-800-654-0612 and ask for Mark or write me back at markza@comcast.net Can be picked up Oct. 14, 2007 after the Hershey Car Show I also have this trailer for sale and reserve the right to end it at any time.. My email is markza@comcast.net so if you get any second chance emails other then my email just disregards them. Thanks Mark

It is on ebay now item #140163652940 if you want to look at it