Transport Blues to Appear in July/ Aug Issue!!

Hey folks!! I was called today and told the article I wrote will be in the july august issue of our clubs mag. Its been a long time coming, but finally everyone will know about our comical yet informative time back in April!!! Let me know what you think when it comes out!<P>See Ya,<BR>Rick

I'll check out the article, if I can pry the issue from my husband's hands before he hides it on me (for some reason, he doesn't realize I like to read the magazine too). Like many others, I would start the day with a peek at that thread, to see the latest developments. I've gone though major withdrawal since then, because none of the other threads have come close to that one in intensity (or humor).<P>Jan K.<BR>Wis Region

Guest BruceW

Rick,<P>I am sure reliving the story will be a little more humorous for you this time around... wink.gif" border="0 <P>Looking forward for the July August issue.

Endless Trucking Transport Blues (epilogue)<P>Its has been some months now<BR>since Rick was feeling blue,<BR>he worried and he fretted<BR>not knowing what to do.<P>The DF was behind him<BR>supporting him each day <BR>while waiting for the news that<BR>Rick's car was on the way<P>(chorus)<BR>Rick had the transport<BR>Oh the trucking transport<BR>The endless trucking transport blues<P><BR>Rick lived a hellish saga<BR>now the story will be told<BR>its something he will not forget<BR>even when he's very old.<P>The Plymouth is now home safe<BR>just where it oughta be<BR>if you wonder if Rick is happy<BR>just look at him and see<P>(chorus)<BR>Ricks got no transport<BR>no, no trucking transport<BR>He lived the endless trucking transport blues<P>oh yea, <BR>He kicked the endless trucking transport blues<P>one more time<BR>He beat the endless trucking transport blues!

Rick:<BR>Perhaps you remember that I also had an old car transport at the same time but all worked fine. Car was transported from Wisconsin to Newark with Passport Transport. To Germany with Martin Button Inc.<BR>Car arrived in Germany with no damages.<BR>Had luck, I think.<BR>Good to hear that all can read your story in Antique Automobile.<P>Tom<p>[ 06-29-2001: Message edited by: ThomasBorchers ]