1990 Headlight Switch

65buickgs

Just wondering what a fair price would be for a new headlight switch unit for a 90 Reatta. I was told that one will cost around $125 to $150. Can someone please verify if this is so? The one I have works fine, but it is pretty much bare metal after years of use and just does not match the rest of the dash...the lady that owned it had long fingernails and used one of them to punch the lights on and off and it just wore off the paint....thanks...gordon

Guest Ranger

65GS (Riv or Skylark?)<P>Had the same problem with mine, in addition, the instrument panel dimmer was broken off.<BR>Go to GMpartsdirect.com, you'll need GM part #3523605, mine was $84.69 Delivered last December.<BR>Be careful when you remove the bezel around the instrument cluster, there are 4 screws.<BR>Jim

The problem with the headlight switch in the '90 Reatta is that is the only car that used that exact switch. For the years '88, '89, and '91 you could get one out of a Riviera but in '90 the Reatta and Riviera were different and as a result finding a used switch will be very difficult.