License plates

Guest horaces

Please help me I'm decorating my storage shed. Making a sign from my Uncle Lawrence's Dodge Garage, Uncle Ed's used car lot & Great Uncle ED's livery stable. I thought I'd also put up state & province license plates. Can youi help?

I need ID, OK, ARK, MS, ALAB, GA, TN, GA, NC, WV, MD, DE, NJ, CT, MA, VT, HA, WI car or truck any year. I'll pay postage. So far I only have ONT.

Gerry Schram 19608 285th Ave Detroit Lakes, MN 56501 Thank you

Don't know where you are located, but a trip to the Hershey fall meet would be your best choice. You can shop till you drop and visit with everybody who is in the antique auto hobby along the way. If you've never been before let us know and we'll give you more info and some suggestions on how to spend money and have fun.

Terry

Google ALPCA - American License Plate Collectors Assn. - they put out a nice magazine and I bet there are folks in your area who would sell/swap you into some of the states you want. I do not collect plates, but I do collect "tag toppers" - those gas station, political, etc. emblems that would mount to the license plate frame..

Good luck with it!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest horaces

I thought it would be more interesting doing on forums which some have been very generous. Met some people w/ autos just like mine. 57 Power Wagons are scarce but one guy who sent me a plate has a truck similar to mine.