High Perfornace Upgrades for myReatta

I m trying to find anything that will give my reatta some good Hp gains and that will give it some pep to where it will give me a good smokey burnout on demand smile.gif" border="0 Anyways anything that anyone knows that will help in HP gains and in anyway shape or form that will make my Reatta zippy. And also i was wondering if anyone knows if 18 inch rims will fit on a Reatta cause the guy at the Tire place said only the 15 inch rim and certain tire will fit??? Thanks for any information!!

There is no limit really to what you can do performance wise except for your skill and money. If you are not tight on money than do a engine swap. Not only will you now have a bigger engine but you will be able to mod it for even more power with greater ease since they make just about 0 mods for the 3.8. A CAI would give you more power and is cheap but the problem is they do not make any specificaly for the 3.8 so you would have to custom fit it. A cheap and simple mod that adds noticable power is the plug wires. This weekend I bought and installed premium Bosch plug wires. Started my 89 up and it ran better than ever. Took her out on the road and had a very noticable power increase. On the rims, you may want to reconsider the 18" rims. They look great but if you are going for performance they are a no no. They are usually heavy unless you buy very pricey ones and they ride very rough because there is less tire to help cushion the ride, also because of this stay away from bumpy roads because before long the rim will be very misshaped due to the casing. Have fun modding, i plan on modding my 89 this summer so email me with any changes you do. cool.gif" border="0