Trapped in the trunk!

Guest Melita n stitch

Guest Melita n stitch

Hey all! First I want you to know that I did a search to get help on this subject and either didn't find the answer or the recommendation didn't apply... so now I am appealing to the brain trust.

What Happened:

Reatta electrical system flashed and the car lost power and died. It's a convertible. How do I get into the trunk? I pulled the lever in the access door behind the front seat, and tried to open the lock with the key. Help?

I want this one little victory before I dive into the other main problem. Sometimes owning a Reatta is not for the faint of heart!

Guest Melita n stitch

Ok, I went out and really looked and low and behold I found the manual lever located in the cubby behind the PASSENGERS seat(feel stupid now). Never new this lever existed...didn't find it in the manual. I thought the drivers side had the only manual levers. Thank you so much for all of the help. I knew I could count on all of the great Reatta owners for help (without judging my IQ;) I sincerely hope to not have to use the forum for awhile. Thanks for having a top notch club and forum.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.