Sign in to follow this  
Steve Moskowitz

New shirt idea..what do you think

I hope they'll be available by mail order also for those that can't make it to Hershey.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steve Moskowitz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was my first thought but with some of our uneven bodies in AACA the wrap might not have wrapped! smile.gif </div></div>

So there won't be any radiator/ headlight haltertops for the ladies either?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steve Moskowitz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, we tried but the design just does not look good on any other color. We were going to do some photo-shopping but it added to the complexity of what we were trying to do and the picture of the restored car would not have been as crisp. For now, black it is. </div></div>

Too bad the design did not work well with another color.

Normally I avoid black T-Shirts because they are so much hotter in the summer time.

Looks like I may have to make an exception for this T-Shirt.

BTW, the wrap around idea for the T-Shirt sounds interesting but such a design might not

hold up very well in the washing machine even on gentle cycle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">design might not

hold up very well in the washing machine even on gentle cycle. </div></div>

Turn the shirt inside out to help protect the design on it when washing.

The shirts will be arrving today!! Be early at the AACA trailer on the Chocolate Field or in front of the Giant Center. After the meet they may be available on our website or by calling national HQ.

What time Steve? My early and your early are probably not the same. Early morning comes before I go to bed (also best time to shop a Wally World. No crowd.)

Ok, smarty...I will be opening up the Trailer at the Chocolate Field around 6:30 A.M. on Wednesday but you might find a few at HQ on Monday or Tuesday!

BTW shirts are $15.00 XXL and above $18.00

Seriously get your t-shirts early! We sold 35 yesterday to a local restaurant and now also have a few kids t-shirts to match and a small quantity of hooded sweatshirts. I may pull stock early and sell the remaining ones at the auction so don't wait!

They will not be available online until after Hershey if we have any left but you can call 717-534-1910 and ask for Karen. She will handle by phone