New shirt idea..what do you think

Steve Moskowitz

Need a large front view on the front, and large rear view on the back. In this case, I'm not fat enough yet for the side views wink.gif. (all unrestored shots or split w/one side restored the other not)

I'd be interested. I'd like the small restored version on the front. Think it'd be nice to have the "before/after" look to the shirt.

make mine XL

By all means, yes.

I have long since said there should be some 'show shirts' sold at AACA meets. Other clubs do it, and make a chunk of change for themselves. I think if tastefully done, we should take advantage of that too.

As a matter of fact, I was the one who talked Hulon into selling some tour shirts at our hub tour!!

The T-shirt is designed! I will post an image as soon as I have the updated file. It is phenomenal! They will be available at AACA locations on the Chocolate Field and in front of the Giant Center. Also, we will be in a tent across from the show on Saturday.

We have sizes up to 3X but if anyone needs to order a larger size we could add it to the list. PM me and I will handle.

This shirt ROCKS! No, not because it is an Olds but the colors, etc and the design is way cool. I guess I am a bit excited!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steve Moskowitz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

This shirt ROCKS! No, not because it is an Olds but the colors, etc and the design is way cool. I guess I am a bit excited! </div></div>Uh, Steve, IMHO anything with a cool old Olds ROCKS! Sorta like the mug at the Spring show in Asheville last year that that had my '76 Olds on it that I said you just HAD to get!! laugh.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

I like the idea, I'll need an X-Large. I prefer the large photo on the back and the small photo on the front. By the way that is one of the best magazine covers you've done.

Rick Stoeber

29 Cadillac

11 EMF Open Touring

08 Buick Speedster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steve Moskowitz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was my first thought but with some of our uneven bodies in AACA the wrap might not have wrapped! smile.gif </div></div>

So there won't be any radiator/ headlight haltertops for the ladies either?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steve Moskowitz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, we tried but the design just does not look good on any other color. We were going to do some photo-shopping but it added to the complexity of what we were trying to do and the picture of the restored car would not have been as crisp. For now, black it is. </div></div>

Too bad the design did not work well with another color.

Normally I avoid black T-Shirts because they are so much hotter in the summer time.

Looks like I may have to make an exception for this T-Shirt.

BTW, the wrap around idea for the T-Shirt sounds interesting but such a design might not

hold up very well in the washing machine even on gentle cycle.

Ok, smarty...I will be opening up the Trailer at the Chocolate Field around 6:30 A.M. on Wednesday but you might find a few at HQ on Monday or Tuesday!

BTW shirts are $15.00 XXL and above $18.00

Seriously get your t-shirts early! We sold 35 yesterday to a local restaurant and now also have a few kids t-shirts to match and a small quantity of hooded sweatshirts. I may pull stock early and sell the remaining ones at the auction so don't wait!