Jump to content

Looking for a gasket for my '48


Recommended Posts

There are actually 2 gaskets and a square section cork seal. The gaskets go on either side of the inner ball cap and the cork seal goes in a groove inside the outer ball cap that secures the torque tube to the rear of the transmission. This universal joint gasket set is pure Ford and readily available from places like Sacramento Ford or Mac's

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...