Join the ROA online with a credit card or PayPal

Ray_Knott

I am very pleased to announce that the Riviera Owners Association (ROA) is now able to accept <span style="font-weight: bold">PayPal and Secure Credit Card Payments for Renewals and New Members online!</span>

I failed to mention the ability to pay by credit card in my first posting,

We know this will make it more convenient for everyone including our Foreign members.

Applications are on our website at www.rivowners.org Now there is no reason to put off joining or renewing.

Thanks for your support

Great. Folks I want to pass on one good tip to keep in mind for any website whether it is ebay or paypal or any website that you enter or have entered your personal information in. If you get any emails from these websites that you need to log in and update this or that, I never use the link in the email. I always start a new internet browser window and manually type in www . paypal . com and log in from there. I just wanted to pass this along.

• 1 year later...
Guest Lowrider70

Hello to all,

Ive just joined the ROA... today infact! And I have a few questions here:

1) Is the ROA chat forum available for only members of the

ROA, or can anyone post up topics and reply to them?

2) Whenever I log to the ROA home page, does it always come

through the AACA page just to use the ROA forum?

3) As a member, will I be receiving e-newsletters and

associated correspondance?

Thank you!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowrider70</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello to all,

Ive just joined the ROA... today infact! </div></div>

Welcome! If you own a Rivera, like Rivieras, or are thinking about GETTING a Riviera, this is the place to be!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowrider70</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

And I have a few questions here:

1) Is the ROA chat forum available for only members of the

ROA, or can anyone post up topics and reply to them? </div></div>

No, all who love Rivieras, any year, are welcome here. That is our common bond. The ROA is a great organization that helps bring Riviera enthusiasts together, but it is not required.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowrider70</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

2) Whenever I log to the ROA home page, does it always come

through the AACA page just to use the ROA forum? </div></div>

I think I understand your question and the short answer is "yes". The ROA discussion forum is hosted through the AACA forum. But you do not need to come into the Forum through the ROA home page, because membership there is not required here. You can just keep a "Favorites" that points you straight to the Forum.

3) As a member, will I be receiving e-newsletters and

associated correspondance?

Thank you! </div></div>

We do not do national e-correspondence. You will get the Riview magazine from the ROA through regular paper mail.

Depending on what part of the country you live in, you may get e-mail correspondence from your ROA Regional Coordinator regarding activities planned in your area. But you will not get routine e-mails from the national office.

Hope that helps. Jump in, tell us about your Riv (or the Riv if your dreams)!

Hi,

Just joined the ROA last night by PayPal.

Anybody know how I can get a username/password so I can access some of the "members only" areas of the website?

I'm in the process of buying a '65 Riviera, 71K miles, Sahara Mist over fawn deluxe interior. Can't wait to get it in the next few days.

Thanks for any help!!

Joe Northrop

Guest ZombyWoof

Updated passwords always come with each issue of "The Riview", but in the meantime, if you e-mail head office they'll get you in.

Haven't been able to get a pw yet, but wonder if anybody can answer a question about my car (which I haven't taken delivery of yet). Its a '65 in Sahara Mist currently with a brocade deluxe interior (I believe its fawn, with minor damage to the driver's seat). I'm considering changing to leather, but not sure if there is a compatible leather. I've seen several cars with the saddle leather/vinyl, but my car has a very different color on the dash, doors, etc. more of a gold color. Seems like the leather/vinyl colors offered by suppliers are limited, and do not include a "gold" color.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Joe Northrop

• 1 year later...
Guest David G

Hi Ray! First let me apologize for being late renewing. No excuses, it just happened. Anyway... this morning I came across my original renewal card at the office, and immediately renewed via Paypal. Then after work I find the followup post card in today's mail that states the info about sending an extra $4 in order to get the missed issue of The Riview. Can I simply send you a 2nd Paypal payment to cover this? Obviously I wouldn't want to go thru the online renewal steps again, but I should be able to simply send a Paypal payment with a note concerning the missed issue. Will that work for you? I'd include my member # of course. :)

• 9 months later...

I joined March 25th via PayPal which is a nice convenient way to do so. I just emailed the ROA office April 1st (no foolin') because, like others, I'd like to get into the members only sections and hadn't heard anything in the past week. It'd be nice to expedite that process for new PayPal paying memberships in the future. I have burning questions... ;^)

Deano K.

55 MGTF

58 Chevy Delray

63 Riviera

72 Volvo 1800E

73 Volvo 1800ES