BUICKS ON CRAIGS LIST

Guest imported_MrEarl

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

[i really wish there was an easier way to search CL similar to ebay. Maybe there is and I just havent't figured it out. Does anyone else have CL Buicks to share.

Mr Earl

Yes there sure is an easier way. Try this, you'll like it..... though I take no responsibility for what you might find and buy grin.gif

I learned this from good friend Darwin Falk at this years Riviera Owners Assoc National Meet.

http://www.craigshelper.com/

Guest imported_MrEarl

Yes, I have found several better ways to search CL since that post was made. This has resulted in MrEarl doing some quick selling and trading in order to make a couple of purchases. crazy.gif

I mainly like to just check the southeast these days as traveling to pick them up or to have them delivered is very expensive.

I just like to share what I find and if anyone is interested and the cars aren't too far from me I can try and go check them out.And as I have been accused, I like spending other peoples money. laugh.gif

For example I'd love to go take this baby for a test drive....

1960 buick 225 - $25000

How 'bout it Greg. grin.gif

Try this, it still doesn't separate Craigslist by region, but it will separate them by state. In the broad listing, you can see where the listing was placed easily enough and go from there. It also includes ebay items and hemmings listings. There are links for cars in the U.S., cars in Canada, and cars in the U.K., plus a separate link for parts, boats, and other stuff.

http://www.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cgi

Ed

• 2 months later...

Mr. Earl..

I've discovered a better way to search Craistlist.

Go to Google. In the search bar type in

Craigslist "1957 Buick"

All Craigslist listings containing "1957 Buick" will be shown. I do these sort of searches all the time for 73 Buicks, and can easily see all 50 states at one time.

• 2 weeks later...

Say this on the local Craigslist this morning...

Rick

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/935618367.html

1941 buick eight - $1500 (oxford)

Reply to: sale-935618367@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2008-11-26, 8:14PM EST

1941 buick 8 roadmaster.runs good,3 speed on column,straight 8 w/dual carbs.!needs some body work,there is rust,but besides a hole underside ,left of driver floor, i don't think there's anymore.car was actually kept up pretty well considering it's age.frame and suspension looks good, engine runs cool,oil clean as a pin, new points, has most parts there, but some not perfect.it's actually a must see vechile.bill of sale only!!!i won car at an auction,planned to fix really nice, but need money for more important reason. my lost, your gain.paint on car was just put on to help protect from weather,before i totally stripped it down.

Bill,

That car is on my post in BCA General forum. It's being offered for $500 but not sure if he would still throw in the Nailhead.

Solid project for those without deep pockets who want inclusion in the hobby.

I have scoured Craigs List in every state surrounding Iowa (and Iowa) and I have located a 1949 Super Sedanette for $1000 or offer, a 49 Roadmaster Sedanette and a 48 Special Sedanette to name a few.