need '95 nameplates

Franklin

They are still avaiable thru your local Buick parts dept-- they can still order them-- But I would not waste any time in doing so.-- trim parts and such are dropping off the parts catalog for the last gen almost as fast as you can blink your eyes. Just picked up a pair for my 98-- in case.........

part # 25556970 List for $21.92 apiece

In these various GM parts that are "in phaseout", or close to it, you might ask them to check GMDealerWorld to see how many are still available and in what warehouse. This will give you an idea of how many are still available for order . . . plus the date it was discontinued on, if that has already happened.

Also, for any recently-discontinued GM part number, you can get them to check on their D2DLink locator to see what other dealers might have the part in stock. You can also go to www.PartsVoice.com, do the free registration, and then plug the GM part number into their database to see what dealers might stock the item you desire.

Sometimes, Vintage Parts International will purchase GM's "obsolete" parts inventory. In that case, the GMParts database will put VPIs phone number in the listing with the part number (usually). I think they have a free-standing website, too.

So, there's a few more ways to chase these recently-discontinued parts for later model GM vehicles. Sometimes it works, sometimes not . . . just have to play it out and see.

Enjoy!

NTX5467