1956 ford headliner once again

I finley got the rear glass out along with the windshield. But now I need to know how do you attach the headliner to the sides, over the doors and rear quarter window.There is no place to tuck the headlinder into. Is there a bar with teeth on it that I am missing, because it seems that there is no place to tuck the windlace either.If there is somebodyout there who has installations instructions and illastrations PLEASE PLEASE send them to me.Please don't send it to my Bulk mail. Send to joescanvas@yahoo.com Thanks Everybody for your help Joe

Thanks for the info. I have no way pf sending pictures,sorry. The car is a1956 Ford Fairlane 2door sedan,it has the post.Is there any way I can get illstrated instructions for this type of job. You see , I need things to be very simple to understand. Thanks, Joe

Hi; This is me with the headliner problem again.I guess you could say I'm a little DENCE when it comes to computers .I'm learning though.I can't seem to be able to get into the pictures you said you would post.This computer stuff is real tricky to me.I have been told by others that I need a tuck rail,so if any body knows where I can buy this stuff ,once again I could use your help.I am leaving for a short vacation in a couple days so I won't be near a computer for a little while. So a quick reply would be nice,if it is possable.If not thats OK we will catch you when I get back. I do want to thank you for the help that has been givin. joescanvas

I guess I need the part for the windlace to.It all has to wait till after vacation.I will check when I get back to see if anybody knows where I can buy this stuff.Thank you for your help,Iwould be at aloss if I hadn't found this forum. Once again thanks. Joe at joescanvas