Sign in to follow this  
SalG (Sal Grenci)

I'm Back!

Hello, I am back, I had some problems with web access and I finally got a friend in one on my regions to get me back. Did anyone other then Terry Bond miss me? SalG smile.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0<p>[ 06-19-2001: Message edited by: SalG ]

Yeah Sal, we missed you. Several of us have wondered where you were and you were talked about. Of course you don't want to know what was said. wink.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0rolleyes.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0 <BR>~hvs

Howard, Without sounding like a suckup, I missed you the most. So much KK news in the NY area, they just started to open stores on Long Island two weeks ago. As the self appointed KK newsman, I wanted to give the updates. SalG

Sal, Welcome back but keep it clean. We just got hvs back and do not want to lose him again. Have a KK and go back to bed - see you tomorrow cool.gif" border="0 Father Ron

Sal, you were missed. There's been a lot of KK talk while you were sitting on the sidelines. <P>Most important: KK is coming to Wisconsin. I've heard they'll be opening 14 stores here, with one just a few miles from where I live. <P>The down side: I'll have to WALK to the store to work off all the extra calories. smile.gif" border="0<P>Jan K.<BR>Wis Region

Since you seem to bring out KK talk here's a FLASH !!!!!!!! We're getting one in Cranberry PA.......They already broke ground and put up a sign....Here goes my diet>>>>>>