DBC Dinner & DBC Field Changes & Orange Field Layout

OK, you should all be getting your new newsletter from the DBC. Fill out the form and mail a check for Hershey dinner tickets. The info about showing your DB at Hershey will be turned over to the club, maybe we can get an announcement at the diner of show cars and classes. I think last year there were 7 DBs on Sat. show field. Wouldn't mind seeing a dozen or so this year. MAYBE a DB would even rate a feature in the AA.If anyone needs trailer parking it's available within 1 1/2 of the show field. October isn't that far away.

With the Orange field being paved this year, it doesn't look anything like it did last year. There are islands, trees, and driveways all through it. I hear the field MAY be reconfigured because of this. SO, that doesn't mean space numbers will remain as they were last year. WHere I'm going is, don't count on the DBC being where the confirmation letter says it will be. If you want tickets, BUT THEM NOW, don't wait to buy them later. You may not find the club spaces very easily. There could be other things added to the Orange field like the car corral, etc.Things have changed in appearance. Besides, we need a number to give the caterer at least a week before the dinner. You know you will be there, buy them NOW. I'm not good at guessing!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure why the club officers refuse to use this site to inform members what is going on, but the club spaces at Hershey have been moved. The spaces in the last newsletter are incorrect. The Orange field was paved and has islands and driveways in it requireing it to be laid out differantly. The REAL spaces are OAG 25,26,27. This is NO fault of Hershey region or AACA national, Herco made the changes. To me it will be a big improvement. The entire flea market area AND car corral will be on blacktop. The only grass is the show field for Sat. which also has some improvements. Make it easy on yourself and me, buy your dinner tickets NOW! There aren't very many left.