just bought a 1990 reatta convert need a little help

Hello Everyone I am the proud owner of a 1990 Reatta convertable. I am the second owner I have the signed Build sheet and all the papers the car has 56k on it and looks as good as new.I know its easy to be blinded by toy fever but really it looks good. It must have been kept in a garage. Haven't had a chance to talk to the owner yet just got it today. Now for the help part, I know this may sound picky but the right side horn button is missing and the Buick dealer didn't have one anyone know where I can get one. The car is bright red with Tan top and interior. Dealer said the Top is new (it looks it) and they had to replace the brakes and repair the headlights (wouldn't pop up). Everything works including the cd player. Is there anything special I should check on the ABS (never had em before) since the dealer replaced the pads and turned the rotors. By the way, all of you helped me buy this car. I found this site while looking for info on the Reatta. This is one of the best discussion groups I have ever seen. I read everything back two months and found out more about what to ask and what to look out for so pat yourselves on the back and keep on helping each other.

The horn button should still be available. I would recommend buying both sides because they will drop them someday and you may need the other side...don't throw away the right side because I will be writing a tech tip on how to salvage bad ones.<P>The part numbers are..... for tan<BR>16750752 = left<BR>16750751 = right<P>For this information you must now send me your vin number and tell me if it has the 16 way seat with the lumbar.

Guest checkers

Bill it sounds like you have found a nice car. Welcome to the reatta family. The horn button can be bought from your GM dealer the part number is 20688335 it should be around $36.00. I bought one two weeks ago. As for the brakes test and flush a must. Good luck with your new car. cool.gif" border="0

Thanks for the part numbers Barney. The vin is 1G4EC33C8LB904994. No the only factory option on my car is cd player.I do have the dealer addendum which shows undercoat, 5 year poly paint coating and gold stripes. I saw the pictures of the select sixty and I must say mine looks that good. I paid 10,850 and as well as it presents I don't think I did to badly. I have the original owners name and plan to write to him to inquire about the car. The dealer seemed to think it may have been a factory demo. I know that happens because my 86 Riviera (still have it and drive it 188k and still going) was a factory demo. It was purchased by my dealer with 5960 miles the dealer used to get extra incentive to buy factory demo cars.