Olympic Gold

Congratulations to our neighbors to the north on Olympic Gold in ice hockey after a fifty year wait!! Also, congratulations on the American 4 man bobsled teams winning the silver and bronze metals, i.e. the first metals since 1956!! Geffory Bodine and his NASCAR car designers gave our team the high tech sleds that did the job!! And most of all thanks for a terror free Olympic experience. smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

Congratulations to all competitors and all spectators world wide on peaceful secure Oplympic games.<P>The Canadian men had it easy, unlike the women's team they did not have to beat the ref! It was a fantastic exciting game.<P>One and all live long and prosper in peace<P>Robert

Yes, congratulations to my neighbors to the south. And thanks for your CBC television coverage. It's almost enough to make me forgive you for foisting Celine Dion on the world.

Wish you all could have been here to enjoy it! 7 years in preparation and 3 years of revolving road closures. Born & raised in Indiana but 30 years living in Utah has shown me what a varied state this is to have the pleasure of owning a Reatta. Great roads, largely empty, from high alpine switchbacks to fantastic red rock desert.

Chuck da; No offense, eh? I never really got Madonna, but we exported her to England. Now she talks like the gentry.<P>mhoumard; one of the greatest drives of my life was in my Chevy cruising your red rock desert; and stopping to buy overpriced gas at a marina. Who would have expected to find a marina 200 miles into a desert? I can't wait to repeat it in my red Reatta. I'll make sure to gas up in civilization next time.