I think it is a Hudson.....Help...?

wokka6

Is it worth restoring? From a dollars and cents standpoint, no. Even if you did all of the labor yourself, the value of the end product would be much less than the cost of construction. Parts will be difficult to find. You will have to choose whether you want to have an absolutely faithful restoration, or if you're willing to compromise and use non-original parts. If it has family or sentimental value, and money is no object, then just about anything is possible, but before launching into this project, make sure your eyes are wide open. Unfortunately, many major projects like this are abandoned after committing a great deal of time and money, then finding that there is much yet to do. Unless this car is a treasured family heirloom, I suggest that you would be much better off buying a complete, running car that you can enjoy as you work on it.

A great car! want to invest $100K in a $20K car? you could do it as a long term, really long term pay as you go project. If you are doing it for the experience, you will get lots of it and have a great car when you finally finish. If you just want to get your foot in the door, buy one ready to drive. You will have to decide which way you are going, a car or a project?

BTW, Hudsons are great cars, rock solid and way over-engineered and built. My dad used to joke that the Hudson engineers said things like: "three 5/16" bolts will hold 150% of the expected load on that part, use 5- 3/8" bolts, just to be sure"