Radiator Badge Rebuild

ronbarn

First I want to say that I am HONORED to be of service to Father Ron, as this must be a first that you asked for help! Sorry Ron.<P>Yes, they are still in business.<BR>P.O. Box 67<BR>Hancock, N.H. 03449-0067<BR>Phone: 603-525-3532<BR>Fax: 603-525-4293<P>Something else Ron, I had jotted down a E-Mail address awhile back of a fellow that posted on here back in Dec. with us, that said he had other vendors names that perform this service. I thought I'd keep it in case I needed another company to do it. I did have another fellow that I used, but he has passed on.<BR> Try: modadds@camalott.com

Father Ron ~ For a number of years there was a fellow in the Hershey Flea market by the name of Webster who did excellent badge work. That was his specialty. I got Buick stuff from him some years back and I think he was from somewhere in New England. You might try to look him up in old Hershey vendor directories if you keep those things. If not maybe Rick does. Failing that, do any of you on this forum know the whereabouts of Mr. Webster. ~ Howard

Father Ron and Howard, I checked a 1988 directory then a 1997. It looks like you're looking for:<BR>Webster, John<BR>East Lyme,CT <BR>211 emblems,automotive WBE 26-28 211 <BR> <BR>I looked on an internet phone directory and found a John Webster at 68 Chesterfield Rd, East Lyme, CT 06333-1201 Phone (860)739-2790<BR>Honored to help. novaman<P>[This message has been edited by novaman (edited 07-29-2000).]<p>[This message has been edited by novaman (edited 07-29-2000).]

Thanx - Will get on the horn tomorrow and check out Pulfer Williams and Webster. Will let you know what happens. Yes, Howard, if anyone has any doubt about the value of the DF, all they have to do is check a few threads like this.