reatta folder

Guest checkers

Guest checkers

When i bought my 90 coupe in 94 the first owner gave me a folder on reattas. the folder contains 8x11 black and white pictures of the reatta fiberglass model at the design studio no2 with a targa roof along with photos of tool and die floor in lansing Mich.and a picture of 1982 scale model by David Mclntosh. Also there are also seven newsletters from Buick Motor Division Public Relations Staff telling about buick introduction of the reatta along with priceing and engineering. Does anybody else have this stuff or was this a standard folder given out when you bought your car? rolleyes.gif" border="0

I don't believe any of those photos or information came with the Reatta. There was lots of information put out by Buick when the car was introduced and that information may have been part of a "press folder" I have the pictures and am not sure where I got them.

Guest C.F.Massie

Barney is correct, the folder was part of a press release and contained numerous items about how the car was developed and included pictures. I have a folder with the same material that I received from the Buick dealer after I bought my car from him and he thought I would like to have it. When I bought my Reatta new I also received a welcome package from the dealer and from the Buick Division that included a photo package with color, black and white pictures of the car, an introduction cassette tape, a promo model, and the dealer threw in a beautiful 24"X 36" framed color photo of the Reatta like the one used in the showrooms. The dealer was very nice to me I guess because my family had bought many Buicks from him over the years. I still get letters from this dealer after all these years asking me how the car is doing. Too bad I don't still live in Kansas City, where I bought it, and can keep dong business with this dealer, this dealership is one of the reputable ones. This kind is far and few between......