All interior/exterior parts from 90 White/black/black TC F/S

Hey Tom,

I found out that the Post Office has Priority Mail, Flat Rate Boxes and Envelopes. I do know that: you must ask for them at the counter, the box rate is for anything that can fit into either of 2 different sized boxes, up to 70 lbs, anywhere in the country for $8.95. I have not yet inquired about the envelopes.. Lou

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest My TC Toy

Do you have the three square "sockets" that are mounted in the grey inner panel below the steering wheel? They are used to hold the outer panel.

• 2 months later...

well its finally getting warmer around here and soon i will be disassembling this car again. according to going prices ive seen, i'm going to be selling quite of bit of this car still and hopefully i dont have to scrap too many of the TC only parts. Doors, hood, Deck lid, Soft Top, most stainless trim, for the right price i may be willing to cut the 1/4s off for somebody if they need them. ive lost all ppl's PMs about specific parts, so if you did want items that i promised to remove and sell you please contact me again. anybody else il answer questions regarding parts that i may still have and prices for them

Hey Tom,

The plan was that as soon as it got arm enough you were going to remove & send me the trailer hitch etc. We discussed a price but never firmed it up.. Thanks, Lou

yes the hitch i was still aware of, need to get the impact gun and maybe this weekend i can get it off. then il get you a shipping total. but as its going, it may be 30s again this weekend so who knows as the weather report keeps saying