Parts needed + Additional (New Damage)

Guest LouZ

Hey Folks,

I need 2 plastic/chrome PenTrident insignia from the bottom right of the leather radio console..

1 ea. rubber end caps from the stainless mouldings below the quarter windows both sides at the door opening edge..

a left quarter window power assembly..

a really-really good left taillamp..

a trunk latch release solenoid, and glove box switch

a tool kit, and an umbrella

a crystal for my gold "Chrysler Crystal Warranty Key". (my car was an original crystal warranty car, i have the paperwork and the key, no

crystal)

if anyone has any or all of it, let me know.

ADDITION:

I now also need Complete left headlight, front valence with face bar, maybe left fender (driver side)

Thanks, Lou

Hey Podner,

Didn't you suggest that you could make me a crystal for my key?? then I asked, How Much. I din heared from you no more... I really don't know how much the original plastic PenTrident is worth, maybe $10.00??

Not trying to step on any toes here but $10 wouldn't touch any of the dozen or so for sale at the last national convention in Monterey. Good used was $45. NOS or pristine obviously more...

Alan

Now the NOS console surround that I 'stole' for $155. is still in the package... Dont even know what I am going to do with it as mine wasn't in terrible shape...

WoW,

I didn't figure that little plastic piece was worth that much, Holy Mackrel. That's just like that Tool Kit I bid on on eBay today. I never expected it to go for over $200.00 LZ

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LouZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WoW,

I didn't figure that little plastic piece was worth that much, Holy Mackrel. That's just like that Tool Kit I bid on on eBay today. I never expected it to go for over $200.00 LZ </div></div>

I just spent that on a set of box end swiveling ratchet wrenches.

I think the TC probably has the most expensive wrench in automobilia.