Riv's For Sale - Port Orchard, WA

Guest Ranger

Guest Ranger

This may be of interest to anyone in the Washington State area or members attending the BCA

Nationals in Seattle.

I received the name of a man in Port Orchard, WA - right across the Sound from Seattle, who

has several 66-72 Rivs. for sale. He's told me what he has and that he does not want to part

the cars out, he wants to sell them as whole cars, in other words he wants them to go down the

road. From what he said, none are driveables, some have "blown" engines, some have "surface" rust,

and some need floor boards.

I've not seen the cars, I don't know the seller, and I don't have any interest in the cars-financial or otherwise, I'm just passing this information on to our members.

The owner of the cars is Earl Clark, a former ROA member, his phone number is 253.857.2222, he lives

at 455 SW Spruce Rd., Port Orchard, WA 98367. I talked to him for some time yesterday (072007) and

he said I could give out the above information so you can contact him directly.

His stock includes:

Two - 66 Rivs, 1 with a good motor, 1 parts car

One - 67 Riv, for parts

One - 68 Riv, parts car with bad motor

Three-69 Rivs, 1 that hasn't been started for years but ran when parked, 2 parts cars

Three-70 Rivs, parts cars, he feels that two of them are GS's as they have the console shifter

three-72 Rivs, parts cars two have no motors

I'll post this on the original ROA email list and Ray will try to get this in the next Riview issue.

A third party volunteered to take photos of these cars, I haven't received the pictures as of this

writing, I'll make them available when/if I received them.

AGAIN, I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THESE CARS NOR ANY INTEREST IN THEIR SALE, PLEASE CONTACT THE SELLER

DIRECTLY.

I suggested to him that he establish prices as soon as possible or be prepared to receive offers.