Reatta Logo Stuff

Tacoma

Is there anyone who sells Embriodered or Silk Screen T or Golf shirts, Hats Etc. I am looking for a baseball type hat with an embrioderd Reatta Logo on which I could have my first name placed. Same with a T, Golf or Polo shirt. Also will there be anyone selling this stuff at the BCA show? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I found a small company in Fla. run buy Barbara Savino and her husband. She made me three baseball style hats and two short sleeve shirts. Two of the hats had REATTA written across the front and the other hat had the sunburst logo in the front. The two shirts had REATTA written on the left side. I was very pleased with the work and the quality of the merchandise. She matched the color of the shirts with the color of my car, white and tan. She responds immediatly to e-mail and she is as helpful as can be. On a scale of one to ten, I give them a twelve. Check out the web-site at special additions.com. If you decide to use them I am sure you will be very pleased.

• 3 years later...
tacoma,

are you looking for the word reatta on the item....or a car that is embroidered on the item? let me know.

gryfan

You definitely should talk to Nick Toth. He has a really nice line drawing of the Reatta, plus some very creative logo wear. He can make up shirts, hats, bags, and even Christmas stockings on an as-needed basis. Very cool!

mel and bob and jim,

thank you for the kind words. anything i can do to make the club members "wear " their cars proudly. please wear your reatta " stuff" in good health.;)

gryfan

gryfan,

If you have Reatta items for sale please consider posting them in the Classified section of my website. I think lots of Reatta owners, including me, might be interested in purchasing them.

Classified Ads *ReattaOwner.com

ronnie,

thank you for the invitation. you may have to give me a detail set of instructions of how to post exactly. computers are not my strength.

my e-mail address is

gryfan@hotmail.com ..........might be easier to send that information there.

also , thank you for the vital service you provide.

cheers from canada,;)

gryfan

• 3 weeks later...
gryfan,

If you have Reatta items for sale please consider posting them in the Classified section of my website. I think lots of Reatta owners, including me, might be interested in purchasing them.

Classified Ads *ReattaOwner.com

ronnie,

i placed an ad on to your website a couple of days ago. i do not see it however. what did i do incorrectly?

gryfan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...