chrysler tc

Guest Dru

I have two cars in poor condition that are good for various parts. One has good interior and rear section, the other has body parts (panels, lights, etc.) I also have two sets of original rims.Will consider any offer.need to sell.

All I have in good shape are the four speaker covers. My front license plate bracket has a crack. I will take $50. for all of the speaker covers. Let me know. Thanks, Dru

My center arm rest console is in good condition but a little dirty, it is not new so I would take $125. for it. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Guest barberbob

Dru i am seriously interested in the console, would u by chance have a picture of it?. are there any cracks in ti and it it gignger in color. i would pay the shipping, no problem

It is ginger in color, I will inspect it good, but I do not believe there are any cracks. I will try to get my daughter to take a picture to send to you. I will save it for you until you have decided. Dru

Fred T, I guess the color is called ginger. Could you please describe what is included in the rear console? Thanks, Dru

Guest jerryjbennett

Dru, do you want to part with the steering wheel? Mine is worn out at the top

and I would like a clean ginger, non-airbag replacment for a 1989 TC.

Jerry J

Jerry J., I will have to look at mine to see what condition it is in. I think it is fine but not sure. Will check tomorrow. Dru

my steeting wheel is not worn but the leather seems a bit rough on the top. Conditioning my help it, I will see what I can do. Dru

There are not cracks on the console. My daughter has been out of town and will not be back until Friday if you still want us to take it out of the car and get a picture. It is in good condition. Dru

Guest jerryjbennett

On that steering wheel, don't bother the attempt to condition it. If there are no cracks/worn thru cover etc,

I'll go $50 and freight. Put it in a pizza box and send cheapest/slowest way possible.

Jerry J (San Fran)

925(352-3660)

Hey Dru,

I think Colin asked for the electric trunk release, but if he doesn't want it any more I'll offer $25.00 for the release solinoid assy, and $10.00 for the activating switch in the glove box. Thanks, Lou

plus freight of course

give me a couple days to get together with you on the details. We had a death in the family and are swamped with activity. I will get on it as soon as we get the all the services and relatives back to normal. Sorry for the delay. Dru

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ScottDWAH

Hi Dru,

Thanks for the parts. Everything got here A-OK. I've noticed some folks wanting a steering wheel. If you want a copy of the service manual pages that describes the removal of the wheel just let me know. I can FAX it to you.

Bests,

Scott