'38 Dodge Parts that I need to dispose of

wbower3

I hve several '38 Dodge parts that I need to dispose of so my family will not have to do so. I have a complete rear axle assembley including brake drums, rear springs, useable "silent shackles", the brake shoes were relined about 20,000 miles before it was pulled out. Also a pair of '38 trunk lid hinges for a 4 door sedan (D8), one excellant and one in good condition. A complete mastercylinder and brake/clutch pedal assembly, two or three distributors, two generators, a couple of starters. Also a sericable '38 transmission,with the bell housing and a 'new' clutch and flywheel. The flywheel is currently attached to a '50-51 rebuilt 231 ci engine. All or part,, I'll make some one a good deal on this stuff, as it's taking up space. Email at wbower3@yahoo.com, with your inquiries.

I have a good friend looking for a carb for his 37 Dodge coupe. Is the 38 the same as the 38 or close enough and do you have one you would sell? His still kinda works but he wants to get another to swap out or rebuild then swap out.

Thanks,

Dave

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wbower3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Reg, How much of it do you want? It's complete with bell housing, pressure plate, disc, and flywheel, also has the parking brake. walt </div></div>

Walt,

I just need the 3 speed trans. My 38 pops out of 2nd on deceleration.

Reg, what'll you give for it? And pay my hourly billing rate to crate it? Email me. Walt Reg, I may still have an unused floormat (front) for the '38. Memory serves, it's the same as the 35. I think I got it frm either PlyDo or from Steele. Do you still need one?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wbower3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Reg, what'll you give for it? And pay my hourly billing rate to crate it? Email me. Walt Reg, I may still have an unused floormat (front) for the '38. Memory serves, it's the same as the 35. I think I got it frm either PlyDo or from Steele. Do you still need one? </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Walt..would you send me a photo of the floor mat please?</span></span><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"> Uh Oh...what's your hourly rate?</span></span>

Reg, I'm sorry to say that I have not been able to lcate the XXXXXXXXX floormatt. Do you want the transmission? If so I can pull it off the engine and see about crating it. I also can not find the '38 radio that was last seen in the attic at home.......

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to say that I have not been resonsive to inquiries on the site, but my computer crashed last year and the hard drive was lost.

Reg Evans, I found the floormat, If I can figure out the photo system, I'll try to email one.

Peter The hinges from the 38 wont work on your 32.

37dodge, the engine and transmission have been sold, sorry. I may know where thre is a "longblock" from a 38 that would need to be rebuilt A to Z.

Sorry to say that I have not been resonsive to inquiries on the site, but my computer crashed last year and the hard drive was lost.

Reg Evans, I found the floormat, If I can figure out the photo system, I'll try to email one.

Peter The hinges from the 38 wont work on your 32.

37dodge, the engine and transmission have been sold, sorry. I may know where thre is a "longblock" from a 38 that would need to be rebuilt A to Z.