Lada Unvoted as Best Car in America by IOC Canadians Awarded GOLD!

Guest EDBS0

Lada Voted Best Car In America<BR>IOC overrules and Canadians Jamie Sale and David Pelletier also to get gold metal.<BR> <BR>Of course only the Olympic Pairs Skating "Judges" voted. Robert shocked.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0<P>From this day forward there will be two gold metals...one for the Russians and one for the winner grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0 <P><B>What was I saying about two(2) Gold metals from this day forward.</B><BR> smile.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0<p>[ 02-15-2002: Message edited by: Easily Distracted by Shiny Objects ]

To Ronvb: Bad pun. How about Chryler's "S car" which replaced the "K car." When one passed by, people would say, "Look at that <BR>S car go!" (Even if it were going at a snail's pace..."<P>Jerry

Hi everyone,<BR> Those Lada's sound about as much fun to drive as a Yugo, if you know what I mean. grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0 <BR> No offense to all you Yugo owners out there, of course. wink.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

The four wheeled variety EDSO, a local used car dealer in my city imported a car lot full in the mid eighty's, I guess he thought he could cash in on the small car craze happening around that time.<P>My favorite was the Innocenti Turbo, about the size of a mini and about as ugly (not bad). These cars were cheap, in every sense of the word. Turns out every single one had terminal ignition key failure that usually resulted in the car catching fire. He almost went broke because every car in the lot was eventually stripped for the steering column to replace the ones he had sold that were defective.<P>He still has a bunch that never sold sitting in the back lot, minus steering column of course. I wonder what will happen to them, maybe I should just offer him scrap price for the lot and form a sidewalk racing league. grin.gif" border="0