FYI

I'll be moving all local.aaca.org websites to the new server this weekend. Please dont edit your sites this Fri-Sunday or your edits might be lost.

When the move is done i'll be emailing all of your a new username and password. Keep a lookout for the email.

Peter

Peter, the Cape Fear Chapter of the NC Region is having a problem. Not only does the Chapter Webmaster not have his log on and password information, the site currently is not available for anybody to view it without a logon and password.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Matt, Peter has been notifed about the username/password issue. I can't even access the NC region which Cape Fear's site is nested in. All the NC Region chapter webmasters are in the same boat. I've been waiting for a response from him. I found out about the sites not being viewable last night. If I haven't got a reply when I get home tonight, I'll be calling him and getting this straighten out.

Guest imported_Brenda Shore

Peter - Lake Erie region also having an issue. Barbara Noonan found me in Kalamazoo and I was going to send you an email when I saw this thread.

Thanks, Brenda

Peter, emailed me. 1 of 10 issues resloved. He asked me to call him and we'll get the rest resolved too. (actually the email read more like he plans on putting me to work. :worried look:

David, if it helps in the diagnosis of the problem, it appears that the NC Region Chapters that you maintain are viewable (even if you can't work on them), while the Chapter sites that have their own individual webmasters are all calling for a signin to view them.

All login info has been sent to webmasters of record.

The NC Region chapters need to work with David Devine to get theirs. (I just finished working with him tonight)

If you still cant login please email me at petergar@yahoo.com and give me your region name, and desired username and password.

Peter