Waukesha engine ignition

Andy T

I'm a newbee, so here goes... I have a 1933 Buffalo Fire Appliance pumper truck (fire engine) with a Waukesha motor of (I believe) 817 CI., 6 cyl., overhead valve. I believe that the engine is original to the vehicle. The engine model # is: 6-125-15. My problem is the distributer. It's a Mallory, Model J, type 116/50303, serial number 2536. This information is directly from the brass plate on the side of the distributer body. Anyeway, I can't find a replacement cap or rotor for this distributer. Can anybody PLEASE HELP??? How about a less "rare" distributor for a replacement? I'm really getting bummed out about this distributer cap problem. It's the only thing that's keeping this truck from running. Thanks to yopu all, in advance.

Andy T.

Hey y'all...I told you I was a newbee. Boy did I make a mistake about this Waukesha engine. After I did "further investigation", I discovered that this is an 462 C. I. "F-head" engine. The magneto system is completely MIA. Thanks for the lead though, I'll keep on keeping on.