Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'tc vin database'.
I finally got the database into MS Excel and saved it as compatible to the 2003 version so it should be readable to most Excel versions and the OpenOffice database as well. I stopped proofreading when the spelling of black and yellow looked totally off to my brain even though I knew they were correct. I made a few adjustments, like the VIN as the first column, dropped the transmission column and relabeled the engine listings as SOHC, DOHC, and V6. The colors now have separate columns for paint, leather, and softtop and should be more readable. I dropped the column for slave cd player as this w