Original 1921 Buick Price List of Parts Book

Guest Texas Old Car Guy

Guest Texas Old Car Guy

This original 1921 Buick Price List of Parts book is very thorough and illustrates every piece and part on the car. It not only lists the price of each part but lists the number of pieces of that part needed on each model and body style. Covers all the six cylinder Buicks made in 1921 including the 21-6-44, 21-6-45, 21-6-46, 21-6-47, 21-6-48, 21-6-49 and 21-6-50.

I own a 1922 Buick and couldn't locate an original illustrated '22 Book of Parts and relied on this '21 version - the parts are virtually interchangeable for '21 and '22. I have since found a '22 book and thought there might be someone out there who would like this '21 version.

You can see how each different body style Buick's seats were upholstered, which rear window went on which body style soft top, a complete page devoted to the original tool kit, etc. Each part is illustrated with a photo and a part number including the number of parts per car and price per part. It even has photos of the SEVEN DIFFERENT rear fender sets used on 1921-1922 Buicks!

The cover shows some wear however the inside of the book is in great condition which is the part you really care about. The price is $75 with free priority mail shipping.

I only have one original copy - first come first served. Call me at 512- eight 25-3369 between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm Central Time (I'm in Texas).Thanks!

emqr.jpg

nw13.jpg

o12p.jpg

0c6w.jpg

k306.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...