Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited


Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About donfcain

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  1. wtb- new or good used transmission mounts for 1951 super 88 hydramatic (automatic) transmission.please email dscain36@aol.com. Thank you
  2. WTB, USE OR RENT,the tool used to remove the center horn button from '50 thru'52 olds super 88 deluxe horn ring. I would pay shipping both ways if I can use it or will buy it if for sale, or pay rent, whatever. dscain36@aol.com
  3. Looking for a rear bumper filler for my '85 Olds custom cruiser wagon. Repro co. says Delta won't work.Need a replacement from donor wagon, dscain36@aol.com
  4. Would like to buy driver side (light green) interior sunvisor for my 1985 Oldsmobile custom cruiser, same as Delta 88. Please email dscain36@aol.com, Thank you.
  5. Anyone parting out 1985 Olds, delta 88?
  6. WTB: back up lite sockets for '51 super 88.email- dscain36@aol.com
  7. want to buy nice clean gas tank for 51 super 88. email dscain36@aol.com
  8. looking for nice clean gas tank for 51 super 88. In or near the midwest.
  9. does the 51 have a nice rear bumper? if so, how much do you want?
  10. need rear bumper for 51 super 88 and bypass tube for 50 303 cid for coolant. goes from the front engine cover to the intake manifold.dscain36@aol.com
  11. do you have the bypass tube which goes from the front engine cover to the intake manifold,? dscain36@aol.com
  12. I want to buy a bypass tube for a 1951 303 cid engine. It connects from the front cover to the intake manifold. dscain36@aol.com
  • Create New...