• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Good

About blackmountain

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  • Birthday 05/08/1974
  1. Here being NC...left that part out..oops. Let me go on to say that a NC driver license or ID card is required upon registration of a vehicle here in the State. If you have an out of state driver license or ID card, then it is required that you fill out the residency agreement. Too many people were making up addresses here in NC to avoid high registration and insurance fees in other parts of the Country.
  2. Either you have to live here or sign a residency agreement stating you will garage it here 6 months out of the year (a provision created for dual residents). Its a sworn affidavit that if used for false purposes could result in a felony charge.