• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Good

About Karen51

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  • Birthday 01/20/1947
  1. I have a full size 1964 Buick and would like to change the single reservoir master cylinder to later model dual, for safety reasons. It has power brakes. I am getting all kinds of answers but not sure what is right. I am wondering if anyone has done this and what parts work ? The most popular answer is to use 1970 Riviera master cylinder and booster but I am not sure if that is right. Any help would be greatly apprecaited. Thanks
  2. I have a 1937 Buick and the gear lube is transfering from the transmission to the rear end. I must constantly add to the trans. and drain the rear end. Is it a torque ball or rear trans seal ? If so, where can the parts to repair be obtained. ? Thanks Very Much Pete Rasmussen BCA 14248