All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Am I really that dumb? Tells.you how often I open the rear doors. I feel like I have tried nothing and I am all out of ideas!😁
  3. Thought Bill Pollock had the only two. Bob
  4. Need the following: robe rail jump seats top rest clamps I can supply pictures of these parts and measurements, Thank-you
  5. Did you use a puller to remove the wheel from the truck? Or, are you trying to remove the wheel/drum while it is still attached to the axle?
  6. Does anyone know of a Chadwick car being restored in the Illinois area?
  7. I have a Moon Eyes Valve Breather, angled on Ebay . Thanks for lQQking ! https://www.ebay.com/itm/163914264049?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  8. I have been searching through google images . seen one in wikepedia , think its a museum picture but dont find another and it looks a little different. I can remember dad telling me how he got it from a old man ( no offense ), in boxes, it was all in parts, with some pictures. The man was termally ill and asked if did would try and get it put together before he past.Dad said he did. I know he said that it was ordered by the post office ( dont know were ) as a mail carrier vehicle . When I was looking thru star cars for sale I seen a steel body 26 star that sold for $22,900 . This has a state title . does that hurt the value You dont have to answer that
  9. This is a picture I took on August 26,2019. Put a few miles on this summer, still a work in progress.
  10. Is there a rubber pad under the hood ornament on a 1939 LZ? Also will standard rubber pads under the trunk handle and license plate work from Macs 1939 Ford's ? Their door handle pads are oblong so I will try one of are vendors if there are no recommendation. Last question; Do we have good reviews on Vintage Auto Glass, their prices seem fair. Thanks
  11. These are from a 1931 Model 57 Buick. Not the same, but maybe the inserts will work.
  12. how do I find out how much shipping will be to 14925 Hardship Farm Pl. Waldorf Md. 20601 can you get me the price wit it
  13. If any one attended any car shows in central Iowa years ago he held a couple on his acreage Harry Spence
  14. Thank you all, It must be my reaction to "ageing". I find it is good to have a reason to get out of bed in the mornings. Something to keep me motivated. I feel that this is lacking in so many people of my age and even younger. I must confess that I tend to "use" this forum. I appreciate all your comments, through those I know that I am not iust another "silly old bugger". My elder brother died last Saturday after spending the last two or three years "in care". Something I absolutely refuse to let happen to me. I am still two or three weeks away from my 83rd Birthday and I am already planing how I intend to celebrate my 85th. To achieve this will mean that I have to work hard to finish the Singer. As with all my projects! They are all undertaken with a "plan in mind". This may sound slightly crazy but doing my "project cars" is the only way that I can SAVE a "reasonable amount of money". This is the only way I know that I can contribute my share of our overseas trips. It is all about "That green stuff that DON"T grow on trees"! For me it is better than putting money in the Bank! You cannot get it out until the project is finished........ Bernie j. Now that you all know, please do not tell anyone else.................................................and SMILE.
  15. I think someone is close to missing a great deal.
  16. For sale, the cost is that I know it goes to a good home plus shipping. I'm cleaning the garage, have no use for this nor any idea what jack it may belong to. It surely isn't anything produced in 2019. The handle has a lug nut wrench on one end and a pin on the other that seems to fit inside the jacking mechanism. If you want it, I'll have it packed up and sent to you.
  17. C carl you are my dads age. he just sold off his acrage and moved into town as his health required it. IM about 400 miles from him. I know a man went up from central lower Missouri and got a couple fenders and I dont know what else. I advertised that for him and also a 27 star frame to the man in Missouri
  18. I do not know off hand if dad has any spare parts that wont go with the car. I know he sold parts he didnt need last year I think.
  19. Although we have no room,interested,Carl,well said
  20. Hi Randy ! And welcome to AACA forums ! Sure, you are in exactly the right place to begin. You will catch on pretty quickly. Tech challenged ? I am about the king of that realm around here. I would compare the challenge I have to what Michael Spinks faced when he went up against "Iron Mike" Tyson. Remember that one ? Tyson KO'd him in just under 2 minutes of the first round. I warned the kid sitting next to me not to blink. He dropped something from his seat, bent over to pick it up at just the moment Tyson laid Spinks out ! That being a good example of the challenge I faced when I first came on board here, if I can get the hang of it, you certainly will ! Please allow me to take this opportunity to ask you if you have access to spare Star parts. Patrick Reeve needs a starter. Hey now ! I see you catch on quickly ! Took much longer for me. I am 75 years old, but feel like a fairly healthy 90 year old on the better days. Again glad to meet you and that unique old Star here ! - Carl
  21. Ok I got it know. Think I can go ahead a make a sale post. still waiting on my info from dad. It was published in a Star Catalog in 95 I think . Im waiting on that from him.
  22. I posted this in General Discussion also.
  1. Load more activity