All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I never noticed the music until I read this thread. It doesn't bother me, its just there. But then I have music going most of the time of 1 type or another.
  3. The Historical Automobile Society of Canada has a week long "hub" tour that began 62 years ago called the Normoska. (The first one was around Muskoka,Ont,hence the shortening of North to Muskoka to Normoska. This year,it was held near me in Dorchester,Ontario. There were 78 registrants,with everything from a '15 Model T roadster to modern. The club's "Heritage 35" group were the hosts. Thursday evening we hosted a car show so that the locals could see them up close. The local car community was invited to participate. The '25 Buick coupe was there, it's first run since it's new fan hub was installed.It was the first time I've ever driven it home with the lights on. I was grateful for a neighbour who covered my butt,as that one tiny tail light doesn't give much warning.
  4. There's a gentleman in Pennsylvania, the Lancaster area, who fabricates new brake cables. I don't have contact info in hand, but someone here should have it. If not I'll get it for you.
  5. Your car sounds like it has to much toe out. If all other components are reasonably tight I would co for a great amount of toe out. It's very hard to drive a car with any toe out. Camber = tire wear. Caster = steering returning to center .
  6. VL2 Thanks for the up date and the picture you are a real trooper . Lots of love and prayers from here. Mike
  7. Drove both the 1923 Kissel Gold Bug and the 1921 Kissel Sport Tourster at yesterday ‘s Woodward Dream Cruise! Wonderful spot in Birmingham Michigan. The parked cars became people-magnets when we stopped cruising.. didn’t see as many old cars as last year either, echoing previous comments. Both cars acted up. The packing but on the Gold Bug started peeing water while the Tourster started to refuse to shift. Guess I’ve got more stuff to fix! Ron Hausmann P.E.
  8. I hear you and concur. The situation in this case, however, appears to be that condensation and lack of use caused the motor shaft to 'stick' to the upper bushing. The entire blower assembly looked as new - the bushing was tight (no slop in the shaft) . I thought about drilling a small hole to allow oiling the bottom bushing, but once the upper bushing became unstuck, the shaft spun freely. I really think the root cause was galvanic action between the upper bushing and shaft due to lack of use. I plan to flip the switch every so often from now on, so we'll see what happens...
  9. buickguy62

drink holder

I have one of these, works perfectly, does not cover up the convenience outlet. I have the unfinished one, painted it blue to match the interior.
  10. For any used trailer, I always deduct for new tires, new brakes, and a rewire of the trailer. Also possible new drums if the trailer has been sitting and everything is rusted up.
  11. I have a 24 ft trailer. When I bought the trailer, the "standard" axles on the trailer were 3,500 pound axles. I could not find any trailers with heavier axles so I had one built with 5,500 pound axles. Never tow anything at max weight, but I like the margin of safety of having the heaver axles and bigger brakes on both axles. Dealers in the are were actually selling trailers with brakes on one axle only at the time.
  12. That was my next suggestion. Did they pull the shaft to check the joints, or just look for excess movement? Both of the shafts in my vehicles looked OK, except the rear Riviera joint showed some movement. That said, I think it was the forward joint on Goldie that was the source of vibration. It looked fine in the car, but was noticeably 'notchy' feeling when I moved it around by hand. The pictures in my CV Thread show the roller wear marks in the spiders that I believe were responsible for the vibration I felt.
  13. Today
  14. I use it a lot. I also come here first for any information or questions before the FB page. Keep up the good work! You're an asset to the Reatta community.
  15. Need to find and purchase a pair of front mechanical brake cables for my 1933 Rockne 4 Door Sedan Deluxe. Evidently mine are stretched and their is no adjustment left and as a result I don't have any front braking. I hope someone has these cables.
  16. can you post pictures of some of the more unusual items? Are you fishing or does this stuff have a price?
  17. I've had no luck with FB Marketplace. Every time I try to write to a seller, a pop-up says "seller is not able to receive messages at this time." I've never had this happen on CL.
  18. Literature includes Dealer folders as well as key fobs and pins.
  19. CL has become passe............... FB Marketplace is the new kid on the block and going gangbusters. who wants to be beat up by a reseller?
  20. JOIN ILLUMINATI TODAY TO GAIN LIMITLESS WEALTH and POWERS +27839387284 in South Africa,Uganda,Zambia,Zimbabwe ,UK,USA,Canada,Malawi,Botswana,Swaziland,South Sudan and in cities like Sasolburg,Limpopo,Witbank,Standarton,Secunda,Middelburg,Johannesburg,Vanderbijlpark,Secunda,Soweto Cape Town,Burgersfort, Polokwane,Thohoyandou, phalaborwa, mokopane, bochum, lebowakgomo, mankweng, Seshego, dendron, Giyani, Lephalale, musina,Alexandra Johannesburg,New york,Ohio,California,New mexico,London,Manchester,Liverpool,Kampala,Kigali,Lenasia, Midrand, Randburg, Roodepoort,Sandton, Alberton ,Germiston, Benoni, Boksburg ,rakpan Daveyton,Duduza ,edenvale ,germiston, Impumelelo, Isando Katlehong, Kempton Park, KwaThema ,Nigel Reiger,Park Springs, Tembisa, Thokoza, Tsakane, Vosloorus ,Wattville ,Atteridgaeville,Centurion,Hammanskraal, Irene, Mamelodi ,Pretoria,Soshanguve,Boipatong, Bophelong,Evaton,Sebokeng, Sharpeville,Vereeniging, Meyerton,Heidelberg,Ratanda,Bronkhorstspruit,Ekangala,Kungwini,Bronberg,Cullinan,Refilwe,Zithobeni,Carltonville,Khutsong,Kagiso,Kromdraai,Krugersdorp,Magaliesburg, Muldersdrift, Mohlaken,Randfontein,Bekkersdal,testonaria,Kimberley,Upington,Kuruman,Sprinbok,Kathu Ritchie Pietermaritzburg,Bellville,Bloemfontein. Don't fail to see the light brother's and sister's if you're ready to join the great brotherhood of illuminati secret society kingdom today the door is open for new members. Headquarters at South Africa and USA kindly inbox the Great brotherhood illuminati Agent Morris. Email address now babamoris100@gmail.com Or contact him on whats-app mobile now +27839387284 for more information. Do not be deceived and beware of online internet fraudsters claiming to be one of us. Do make sure you confirm first before making an inquiries. Benefits Given to New Members Who Join the Great Brotherhood illuminati Secret Society Kingdom Today.. 1. A cash price reward of $100 million US dollars after your initiation. 2. A new sleek dream car will be given to you after you have received your benefit. 3. A dream House bought in the country of your own choice. 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5. One Year Golf Membership Package. 6. A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the world. 7. A total lifestyle change. 8. Access to Bohemian Grove. 9. Monthly payment of $50 Million US dollars into your bank account every month as a full member of our great secret society nation. 10. One month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world. Whats-app +27839387284 now and say yes to your dreams. Warning you must be above 18 years of age. Hail Lucifer 6 6 6, Hail the light bearer! ----- Email address now babamoris100@gmail.com Or contact him on whats-app mobile now +27839387284 for more information.
  21. Operation Money Spells +27787917167 to Make people rich and to show you How to Control Your Money in Sasolburg, Limpopo, Witbank, Standarton, Secunda, Middelburg , Vanderbijlpark, Secunda, Soweto, Cape Town, Burgersfort, Polokwane, Thohoyandou, phalaborwa, mokopane, bochum, lebowakgomo, mankweng, Seshego, dendron, Giyani, Lephalale, musina, Alexandra Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg,Germiston,Roodeport,Alberton,Boksburg, rakpan Daveyton, Duduza, edenvale, germiston Impumelelo,Tembisa Thokoza Tsakane Vosloormelophoemoleppelloppelloppelloppelloppelloppelloppelloppellooppelloppelloppelloppelloppelloppelloppelloppelloppelloppelloppelloppelloppelloppelloppelloppelloppelloppelloppellooppelloppelloppelloppelloppellooppelloppelloppelloppelloppellop Boksburg,rakpan Daveyton, Duduza, Edenvale, Germiston,Vereeniging,Meyerton,Heidelberg Ratanda Bronkhorstspruit Ekangala Kungwini Bronberg Cullinan Refilwe , Carltonville,Khutsong Kagiso,Kromdraai Krugersdorp,Magaliesburg Muldersdrif, Mohlakent,Randfontein Bekkersdal, testimony Kimberley Upington,Kuruman,Springbok,Kathu,Bellville,Bloemfontein. Money spells to make you rich and achieve financial freedom. Tired of being a employee all your life, achieve financial freedom after using my money spells for fiancial security and money spells for financial freedom.Stop living from paycheck to paycheck after using my financial freedom money spells that work fast. If you have no savings, investments but a lot of credit card debt than you definetly need my powerful financial freedom money spells that will turn around your financial situtions.Start earning more money from various money making opportunities after using my powerful money spells, get out of debt in a few days after using my powerful money spells and buy whatever money can buy in cash whilsy having big savings after using my money spells that work fast.Contact Dr.Elvis +27787917167 Or Email:ntanzielvis31@gmail.com Money spells to make you rich and achieve financial freedom. Tired of being a employee all your life, achieve financial freedom after using my money spells for fiancial security and money spells for financial freedom.Stop living from paycheck to paycheck after using my financial freedom money spells that work fast. If you have no savings, investments but a lot of credit card debt than you definetly need my powerful financial freedom money spells that will turn around your financial situtions.Start earning more money from various money making opportunities after using my powerful money spells, get out of debt in a few days after using my powerful money spells and buy whatever money can buy in cash whilsy having big savings after using my money spells that work fast.Contact Dr.Elvis +27787917167 Or Email ntanzielvis31@gmail.com
  22. +27672493579 Retrieve Your Heart with Powerful Love Spell Astrologer Who will bring Your Ex back in 12 hours in Sasolburg,Limpopo,Witbank,Standarton,Secunda,Middelburg,Vanderbijlpark,Secunda,Johannesburg,Soweto,Cape Town,Burgersfort, Polokwane, Thohoyandou, phalaborwa, mokopane, bochum, lebowakgomo, mankweng, Seshego, dendron, Giyani, Lephalale, musina,Alexandra Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg Roodepoort Sandton Soweto Alberton Germiston Benoni Boksburg ,rakpan Daveyton,Duduza ,edenvale ,germiston Impumelelo Isando Katlehong Kempton Park KwaThema Nigel Reiger Park Springs Tembisa Thokoza Tsakane Vosloorus Wattville Atteridgaeville Centurion Hammanskraal Irene Mamelodi Pretoria Soshanguve Boipatong Bophelong Evaton Sebokeng Sharpeville, Vereeniging Meyerton Heidelberg Ratanda Bronkhorstspruit Ekangala Kungwini Bronberg Cullinan Refilwe Zithobeni ,Carletonville,Khutsong Kagiso Kromdraai KrugersdorpMagaliesburg Muldersdrif,Mohlakent,Randfontein Bekkersdal,testonaria Kimberley Upington Kuruman Sprinbok Kathu,Bellville Bloemfontein. Good love is hard to find love spells bring love to you.The exact way a love spell works depends on many things. These include the spell itself, the type of magic, the person casting the spell, and the person the spell is being cast for. For example, let us examine one type of spell, the traditional love spell cast upon a person to make them fall in love with you. This would be any love spell that is cast upon a man or woman in order to make them fall in love with yourself or another person. The energy is harnessed and directed using a variety of tools, like candles, herbs, symbols, chants and actions. One of the most important components of a love spell is the love spell ritual, these are used to create an environment whereby the love spell caster can connect to the universal forces of love. The primary function of ritual is to worship to celebrate and to connect with the divine. Don’t try do perform a ritual unless you're working a precise spell.Call +27672493579 or Email:ntanzielvis31@gmail.com
  23. No entry forms are available yet, but accommodation can be booked at Whiters Holiday Village where the Buick Club of Oz have temporarily booked the place out (special deal when you mention you're part of the event). Book this ASAP if you wish to go. http://www.whiters.com.au/. Event is Oct 11-17, 2020.
  24. Outstanding. What was the average temp ?
  25. Many years ago we had the same problem in our bodyshop with the low bake spray booth. Eventually, the paint manufacturer recommended putting, I think it was silicone, into the paint. I have just searched the web to see if I could remember the name. It worked. After this, we cleaned the workshop, spray booth and changed the filters and had no more problems. I found this site that mentions 'stuff' to put in the paint. The site is about wood, where apparently the same problem can occur. https://www.woodshopnews.com/columns-blogs/four-methods-to-prevent-fish-eye
  26. I had a friend with the same type of fish eye problem. They replaced hoses, compressor, everything they could think of , and they would come back. I know this sounds crazy, but it turned out to be the deodorant he was using, contained silicon.
  1. Load more activity