All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. My 4 cylinder has a 1 3/8" bore manifold and the carby is the same so I would go with 1 3/8".
  3. A bit more information concerning the engine would gain more useful answers. Jon
  4. Hi Craig, I could type all day about the chrome wheels; best to call me with your questions. You have my number. Thanks, Tom
  5. You may look into a electric fuel pump with a on and off switch.I have one I like so I can turn the motor over to get oil pumping through the motor so I dont get a dry start.As Tom T said I'd rather change a starter than a motor.
  6. 39-40 the 41 has lettering on it
  7. Ed, you know I had like 200 hours in before I gave up and brought it to the shop. A man has to know his limitations.
  8. Agreed on the aesthetics. However, that was my dad and I’m not gonna mess with it. 25 years ago I bought him a set of the reproduction heavy duty steel wheels. Back then they were awfully expensive. I was thinking about putting a set of the bias look radials on it, but since these came factory with white walls, I’ll leave it alone.
  9. Well, thank you Ed. It’s amazing what you can accomplish with an unlimited amount of time and money.
  10. Today
  11. Yes I missed that... I wish I lived close by, Id help get it out! Good luck and take a few pictures first!
  12. How about the centerpiece 1290354 doest that fit 36-38? Not 1939? Can you please double check, desperately need one for mu 320 engine
  13. Hi Larry. This is great, from these and the last pictures this is defiantly the same car. I really appreciate the effort you are putting into this for me and if any costs are involved or incurred please let me know as I'm quite happy to wire over the money. With kind regards Robin
  14. Hi How do i remove these moldings on the hood? I don't want to make a mistake or ruin them. Grateful for answers.
  15. Festival of Locomotion - Montevideo, Uruguay. 19th April 1917. https://cdf.montevideo.gub.uy/catalogo/foto/01485fmhge
  16. I thoght I hade put the year on each page? ,but here it is.
  17. https://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/d/youngsville-1950-studabaker-champion/7737572645.html 1950 Studabaker Champion. Was parked about 20 years ago. I believe it needs a clutch. It is in fair condition and is completely original. No major rust. cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 58836 paint color: red title status: clean transmission: manual contact name: Herbby Alford - (919) 630-1856 (Only one picture, but I love that front bumper!)
  18. 1929 Dodge hot rod coupe. 318 Mopar engine, Scott's Hotrods front suspension, automatic transmission, custom headers, front disc rear drum breaks, new starter, new alternator, new battery and cables. Runs great. Asking $22,500 will consider all offers. Car is located in Richmond, CA 94804. Willhastings24@gmail.com
  19. https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/carlisle-1967-p210-duett-station-wagon/7737881483.html (Priced at the high end according to other sales) For sale is a finely restored Volvo P 210 station wagon. This vehicle is also known as a "Duett". This car has been restored and in excellent condition body-wise, cosmetically , and mechanically. It is currently located in Carlisle, Pennsylvania but can be shipped. Price is $30,000.00 email - 0d029ff3e2a03667a612cdf683c70fa7@sale.craigslist.org
  20. https://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/d/saint-catharine-1949-dodge-coronet/7737944244.html 1949 Dodge coronet, 4 door, beautiful chrome throughout, brand new Coker white wall tires, new battery, runs and drives smooth as a Cadillac!! original 230 inline 6 motor, Gyro Matic transmission, great interior, great paint, no rust, radio and gauges work, current minor transmission issue, haven’t had time to fix but will if interested in car as is or perfect car for modifications Call Sheila, (502) 331-2533 (Nice car, but $10.5k with transmission problems is a stretch. Is Gyro Matic just another name for fliod drive, or something different?)
  21. 440s were available in the big cars (Fury) in 66, and its a fair bet it was on the option list for Belvedere/Sattelite as well. If I had any books handy I would look. It would be an unusual option in 1966 though. No matter. This is a 67. 66s have two headlights and rather different looking tail lights and trim on the trunk lid. Since the GTX existed in 67, and it is essentially a Sattelite with 440 or 426 and maybe some heavier duty chassis stuff, a 440 Sattelite would be an even weirder order. I am still thinking it was probably available if you asked for it. The fifth digit of the VIN will tell you what it was built with. I would bet an awful lot it wont prove to be a 440. P.S. the good heads and manifolds didn't come until 68.
  22. The force fit metal pins that hold the king pins in place finally came out with a fight. We ended that fight by using an air hammer. The actual king pins did not drop and I didn't expect they would. It took many pounds of force using press to get them out. No mallet/hammer would never have worked! Now with king pins out I await the replacement left lower control arm. I now believe these king pins were never replaced and are original from the factory in 1957. I will post pictures on Friday. I spent a good part of the day cleaning the mock off the suspension mounts on the car today. It should a nice riding Pontiac when finished! And to think that I actually thought of selling one of my two cars; no f#@king way!
  1. Load more activity